70 MW Mingus | Chiayi County
10 MW Coltrane | Yunlin County
5 MW Brubeck | Chiayi County
5 MW Davis | Yunlin County
8.2 MW Hancock | 芳苑
Vena Energy is a leading independent power producer (IPP), and a multi award-winning renewable energy developer in the Asia-Pacific region. Headquartered in Singapore, and with presence in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand, Vena Energy’s portfolio consists of solar energy and wind energy assets producing over 11-gigawatts1 in operation, construction and development.
Sustainability is at the heart of all that we do at Vena Energy. Inspired by our Latin namesake, Vena Energy aims to become the vessel that accelerates the transition to renewable energy in the Asia-Pacific region. We are committed to generating solar energy and wind energy that empowers and enriches local economies and communities.
VENA ENERGY BY THE NUMBERS
每年由可再生資源產生的乾淨電力達4 TWh 1
Total capacity1 in solar and wind assets across the region2
Solar and wind projects pipeline
Operational, construction and shovel-ready assets
VENA ENERGY TAIWAN SUSTAINABILITY METRICS2
Greenhouse Gas Emission Reductions in Tonnes4
Megalitres of Water Saved5
Cars Removed from the Road6
- In 2019 the actual energy generation arising from operational assets was 2.6 TWh, whereas the estimated energy generation arising from construction & shovel-ready assets was 1.4 TWh
- Includes assets in operation, construction, and shovel-ready (OCSR) stages, and assets in various stages of development.
- Households Powered is based on annual household electricity consumption of each operating country derived from Residential Electricity Consumption data obtained from the International Energy Agency (2017), and the number of households data from the United Nations and Taiwan Statistical Bureau (2019)
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Reduction is based on thermal plant generation and emissions obtained from Bloomberg New Energy Finance.
- Water Saved is based on water usage factors of solar, wind and coal-based power plants obtained from National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
- Equivalent Cars Removed from the Road is based on annual GHG emissions of passenger vehicles obtained from the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Equivalent Trees Planted is based on the amount of GHG sequestered by a medium growth coniferous or deciduous tree, planted in an urban setting and allowed to grow for 10 years, data obtained from the United States Environmental Protection Agency website.